South West England
Here you can find lots of useful information for, and about, city farms and community gardens in South West England. You can:
- Find gardens and farms in your local area via our interactive map or our search page.
- Find details of events by viewing the news and updates section below.
- Download a copy of the FCFCG Bristol map and other useful publications.
- See the bottom of this page for contact details of the FCFCG staff team in the South West.
South West News
Regularly updated with news of interest to city farms and community gardens in South West England, plus details of training and networking events.
- Get Growing Trail showcase community gardens in Bristol
- Bristol City Farm features on Countryfile
- Toolkits for Community Growers
South West Publications
FCFCG has produced a colourful map for the Bristol area, giving details of city farms and community gardens. You can download a pdf document version by clicking on the links below:
South West Partnerships
Cornwall Community Food and Composting Project
This is a three year project, funded by the Big Lottery Fund's Local Food Scheme, that breaks down food growing and composting into easy and practical steps by supporting people to grow food and compost at home in containers or in their gardens. It also supports six groups setting up their own community garden project. The aim is to make fresh, organic produce more easily accessible to people throughout Cornwall.
South West Funding
Find details of funding opportunities for community gardens in Northern England. Includes long term funding and grants schemes. We also provide regular e-bulletins with funding information to our members.
South West Contacts
Jeany Robinson, South West England Development Co-ordinator
Sara Melendro, South West England Development Worker
FCFCG South West
Tel: 01752 267293
1st Floor 6 Mannamead Road
Plymouth PL4 7AA