South West England
Here you can find lots of useful information for, and about, city farms and community gardens in South West England. You can:
- Find gardens and farms in your local area via our interactive map or our search page.
- Find details of events by viewing the news and updates section below.
- Download a copy of the FCFCG Bristol map and other useful publications.
- See the bottom of this page for contact details of the FCFCG staff team in the South West.
Get updates about community growing in South West England, plus lots more interesting information, via FCFCG's social media:
South West News
Regularly updated with news of interest to city farms and community gardens in South West England, plus details of training and networking events.
- Big Venture Challenge offers support to South West social entrepreneurs
- Help win funding for the Get Growing Garden Trail in Bristol
- Thrifty Gardening Booklet available for free
- Toolkits for Community Growers
South West Publications
FCFCG has produced a colourful map for the Bristol area, giving details of city farms and community gardens. You can download a pdf document version by clicking on the links below:
South West Partnerships
Growing Food and Composting
This three year project, previously known as the Cornwall Community Food and Composting Project, was funded by the Big Lottery Fund's Local Food Scheme and. It is a partnership between FCFCG and Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change. It breaks down food growing and composting into easy and practical steps by supporting people to grow food and compost at home in containers or in their gardens. It also supports six groups setting up their own community garden project. The aim is to make fresh, organic produce more easily accessible to people throughout Cornwall. You can find out more by going to the project's Facebook page.
South West Contacts
Sara Melendro, South West England Development Co-ordinator
FCFCG South West
Tel: 01392 243 233
Hilltown Fields, Northlew Road, Okehampton, EX20 1SN