Please note: We have decided to postpone our Scotland national gathering as we haven't had enough people signing up to make it a truly national gathering. We will instead run a gathering in the autumn which will give more time for groups to pland and attend.
However, there are still enough people interested in attending to run a smaller training and networking event. If you are still really keen to attend, please continue to register. We will put together a revised programme based on feebdack from you, and circulate this at the beginning of February.
If you would still like to come along, please could you email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which of the following workshops you'd like to attend, or indeed if you had any other specific expectations from the day that we could still meet.
- An Introduction to the John Muir award and how it can work in a community garden setting
- Orchard care with Appletreeman at Dunkeld Community Orchard
- Site tour and early spring practical activities at The Field
- Best practice volunteer management
- Fun with food! How to integrate food activities into your community garden
- Navigating the maze of new legislation: what doors can be opened by the Community Empowerment Act and other recent legislation
- Fundraising and finances: nuts and bolts
We're sorry for any disappointment, but hopefully we will still come out with a day that is valuable to those attending, and have an even better Scotland gathering later this year!
7 Brae Street
|Non Members||£ 50.00|
|Speaker / workshop leader||£ 0.00|
Event terms and conditions