Professional Training on Focus Group facilitation for London city farm and community garden staff.
Where: The Calthorpe Project, Kings Cross http://calthorpeproject.org.uk
When: Thursday 6th December 2018, 2.30pm - 4.30pm. Arrive early to go to the Calthorpe Winter Fair and stay later for our Winter get together!
This course is delivered by Impact Consultancy and is bespoke for city farms and community garden needs.
- You will be able to design your own focus group sessions to find out more about your impact, and why people participate in your activities, or why they do not.
- You will gain insight into how to recruit participants.
- You will look into bias and ethical approaches.
- You will explore how to use the findings to communicate your impact.
- You will think about how to link with other local organisations who may be serving the same people.
Cost: £10 per organisation. If the cost would stop you taking part please email: email@example.com
Places are limited. If this course if full and you are interested in a course like this please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there.
258-274 Gray’s Inn Road
|Farms and gardens for a Sustainable London - half day event||£ 10.00|
Event terms and conditions