Care farming is the therapeutic use of farming practices
- Deliver health, social or specialist educational care services for individuals from one or a range of vulnerable groups of people.
- Provide a programme of farming-related activities for individuals with a defined need
- Provide supervised, structured, bespoke care services on a regular basis for service users
- Are commissioned to provide services by a range of referral agencies
- Deliver services for adults, young people and children
For some useful new resources that we have developed to explain more about care farming please see links below.
A downloadable leaflet is available here
Care farming case studies
Ten new case studies are available here
An overview of care farming
What is care farming? - A short film
What is care farming? - A narrated presentation
Please let us know what you think about the contents of this webpage by completing our short feedback survey below - Many thanks!