Care farming is the therapeutic use of farming practices
- Deliver health, social or specialist educational care services for individuals from one or a range of vulnerable groups of people.
- Provide a programme of farming-related activities for individuals with a defined need
- Provide supervised, structured, bespoke care services on a regular basis for service users
- Are commissioned to provide services by a range of referral agencies
- Deliver services for adults, young people and children
For some useful new resources that we have developed to explain more about care farming - please see links below:
What is care farming? - A short film here:
What is care farming? - A narrated presentation here:
Care farming - A downloadable leaflet is available here
Care farming case studies - ten new case studies are available here
For an overview of care farming see here
Please let us know what you think about the contents of this webpage by completing our short feedback survey below - Many thanks!