We’re celebrating 40 years of supporting communities to farm, garden and grow together.
- The best response to climate change
- The best use of social media
- The best involvement of young people
- Making the biggest difference to people’s lives
- The most innovative project
There are also two special awards for school farms :
- The best school farm development
- The best involvement of student(s) in running a school farm
Nominations are open to any group that is improving the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities and the environment through nature-based activities.
Nominations will close on Friday 20th March, 2020.
This is your chance to recognise the local groups and organisations that are improving the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities and the environment through nature-based activities.
The seven awards will be presented in a special ceremony at the House of Lords (in London) on Tuesday 5th May, 2020.
If you’re not already a member of Social Farms & Gardens, why not join us? It’s free and there are lots of benefits - more information below.