The GreenHouse Meeting Room
Did you know you can hire our meeting room in Bristol for training events, seminars and small conferences? The GreenHouse is our purpose-built Head Office. We moved here in 1995, when the building was officially opened by botantist David Bellamy. It is a single storey, all-timber building of Walter Segal design with a grass and wildflower roof. The roof improves the building's visual appeal and also provides a habitat for bees, butterflies, birds and other fauna.
Meeting Room facilities
Our meeting room facilities can be hired by private, voluntary and statutory sector organisations, Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm, but is not available for parties or evening/weekend bookings.
- Equipment: Prices include the use of wireless internet, flipchart stand and pull down projector screen. Flip chart pens and paper and a data projector is available at an extra charge.
- Refreshments: We are happy to arrange catering for your event. Our lunches are provided by caterers who are committed to using locally sourced products and can cater for most dietary needs. Please ask for seasonal menus.
- Accessibility: There are disabled parking bays in Hereford Street Car Park, adjacent to the building. A wheelchair ramp leads up to the main entrance and facilities include an accessible toilet.
- On warmer days you are welcome to use our garden as a break-out space.
- £80 short day; £140 full day (£60/£110 for charities) + VAT
- Lunch starts from £5.95 per person + VAT
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day, £3.50 per person + VAT
Here's some recent reviews of the GreenHouse meeting room facilities:
"Great space for the training we held. It’s a very adaptable space."
"Really impressed by how helpful staff were with the arrangements for our event, the assistance received on the day and also the accessibility of the venue. Thanks again!"
"The venue is fantastic – the room has a great feel to it and it’s conveniently only a minute or so from the local train station. All we needed for our course was provided and the room was a good size. Catering was good and all dietary needs were easily met. The price of the catering and room hire were both good value.
" Your space and hosting is amongst the best in Bristol. The tech works (not to be understimated), the catering is considerate (GF biscuits and soya milk provided), the room is an inspiring and fun place to spend a day and there is free local parking".
How to book: Please contact email@example.com or telephone Carmel on 0117 923 1800 to check availability and to request a room hire pack and booking form.