All are welcome to join us in focusing on down-to-earth approaches to working with people at this workshop led by Nemone Mercer of Core Landscapes, with Amber Alferoff, and insights from a range of farms and gardens.
Where: Core Landscapes, Whitechapel, E1 2JL
When: Monday 24th September 2018, 9.30am - 4.00pm
In summary we will be looking at:
- Practical tips and ideas for emotional resilience on the ground
- How to mitigate against capacity limitations - what we can and can’t do
- Creating a welcoming accessible space
- Noticing things about individuals and groups that help people benefit from your garden or farm
- Communicating within your organisation with respect, realism, friendly professionalism, warmth and when appropriate, humour
- Working together to develop ways to make our collective voice louder and demonstrate the skilled and professional work we do
- We won't be offering professional advice on supporting mental health though we will signpost to professional organisations who can
Lunch is included. The event fee is £20 per organisation. Please bring cash on the day or pay online. If the cost might prevent you coming please email: email@example.com
By popular request, this is repeat of the training in April.