Bespoke professional training on focus group facilitation for London city farm and community garden staff delivered by Impact Consultancy.
- You will be able to design your own focus group sessions to find out more about your impact, and why people participate in your activities, or why they do not.
- You will gain insight into how to recruit participants.
- You will look into bias and ethical approaches.
- You will explore how to use the findings to communicate your impact.
- You will think about how to link with other local organisations who may be serving the same people.
The training will take place at The Calthorpe Project, Kings Cross. You can arrive early to go to the Calthorpe Winter Fair and stay later for our Winter get together!