Growing Care Farming Launch, 13th May 2019
Natural England hosted the launch of the Growing Care Farming Project in London at the Royal Over Seas League in London.
The day was a great success and to read more about it from Natural England Chief Executive, Marian Spain, who chaired the event, check out Marian's blog here.
• Therese Coffey, Minister for the Environment, Defra
• Nadim Zahawi, Minister for Children and Families at the Department for Education - Veiw his address to the event below:
• James Sanderson, Director of Personalised Care at NHS England - view presentation
• Mark Coulman, Care Farmer, Hall Farm - view presentation
• Chris Baker, Commissioner, Ongo - view presentation
• Dr Rachel Bragg, Care Farming Development Manager, SF&G - view presentation
You can also view the full programme for the day here.
New training opportunities and care farming support and resources
About the regional networking element of Growing Care Farming
Quality service provision with the Care farming Code of Practice