Natural England hosted the launch of the Growing Care Farming Project in London at the Royal Over Seas League in London.
The day was a great success and to read more about it from Natural England Chief Executive, Marian Spain, who chaired the event, check out Marian's blog here.
• Therese Coffey, Minister for the Environment, Defra
• Nadim Zahawi, Minister for Children and Families at the Department for Education
• James Sanderson, Director of Personalised Care at NHS England - view presentation
• Mark Coulman, Care Farmer, Hall Farm - view presentation
• Chris Baker, Commissioner, Ongo - view presentation
• Dr Rachel Bragg, Care Farming Development Manager, SF&G - view presentation
You can also view the full programme for the day here.
Training, Support and Resources
New training opportunities and care farming support and resources