Welcome to the training pages of Growing Care Farming - these pages are in development so do please bear with us!
New GCF Training
A number of new training options are being developed as part of the Growing Care Farming project and we will soon be sharing more details and links to the courses with you here. Most of the training will be available from the New Year.
- Principles of care farming
- Starting with care farming
- Developing good practice in care farming
- Care farming and mental health
- Care farming for Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developing Alternative Provision on care farms
- Nurturing young people with anxiety and depression through care farming
Training offered by other organisations
We are also linking to other training opportunities that are being delivered by other organisations, coursese that we think will be useful for care farmers and those wanting to start out in care farming: