GCF Training opportunities
Welcome to the training pages of Growing Care Farming.
A number of new training options have been developed as part of the Growing Care Farming project:
- Principles of care farming - Online - * Coming Soon!*
- Care farming awareness days - Face to face
- Starting with care farming - Online * Coming Soon!*
- Developing good practice in care farming - Online - * Coming Soon!*
- Introduction to the Code - Online - * Coming Soon!*
- Care farming and mental health - Face to face
- Care farming for Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders - Face to face
- Developing Alternative Provision on care farms - Face to face
- Nurturing young people with anxiety and depression through care farming - Face to face
For a list of all of our face to face training dates please click here.
Training offered by other organisations
We are also linking to other training opportunities that are being delivered by other organisations, courses that we think will be useful for care farmers and those wanting to start out in care farming:
Please let us know what you think about the contents of this webpage by completing our short feedback survey below - Many thanks!