Part-time Project Officer Clydach Community Garden Salary: £8,000 per annum.
Clydach Community Garden is a young and vibrant community garden set in the heart of the Swansea Valley, supported by many enthusiastic volunteers and local organisations. It is a constituted organisation
managed by a committee of members. It’s aim is to promote and support food growing and act as a social outlet for all.
It is seeking a self-motivated project officer with experience of community growing and running events,to support the Garden’s Committee. The successful candidate will work on a self-employed basis. The hours will be variable (approximately 6
days per month) and the current role will run from July 2021 to June 2022. Subject to funding, there may be opportunities to extend the role beyond this time.
The Garden is looking for someone with the following essential skills and experience:
• Experience of growing vegetables, herbs, flowers and fruit
• Experience of supporting/working with food growing projects
• Familiar with working with community groups and has good people skills
• Knowledge of writing risk assessments
• Comfortable using social media to promote events
• Is well organised and has good administration skills
• Is self-motivated and happy to work alone when necessary
• Experience of completing fundraising applications
• Familiar with zoom and similar packages
• Welsh speaking.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com
Please apply by CV with a covering letter outlining the relevant experience and skills that the applicant can bring to the role.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday, 14 June 2021.
Interviews are likely to take place week commencing Monday 21 June.