London Harvest Festival - Saturday 29th September 2018
Celebrate London's outdoor heritage at the 20th London Harvest Festival. To mark its anniversary, the festival has moved to a new location - Woodlands Farm in Greenwich www.thewoodlandsfarmtrust.org
All are welcome and entry is free! Register for your TICKETS HERE, then come and enjoy a taste of what the farms and gardens of London have to offer including:
- Animal shows with donkeys, goats, cows, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese and small furries
- Huge horticultural display with London produce from miniature gardens to homemade honey to giant pumpkins
- Farm craft activities from spinning to apple juicing to creating your own metalwork in the forge
- Delicious local food and drink
- Stunning 89-acre working city farm and ancient woodland.
Follow what's happening on the run up to the event at Facebook
Information For London City Farms, Care Farms & Community Gardens
To enter the Festival's Horticultural Competition click Registration Form
To enter the Festival's Animal Show Competitions, please call back for Registration Form
To find out more contact: email@example.com
07761 920 776
London Harvest Festival Video
London Harvest Festival 2017
The 2017 Festival took place in the grounds of Capel Manor College. This was the 19th annual celebration of all the community growing and farming taking place across London, organised by the London City Farms and Community Gardens Association (LCFCGA) with support from the Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens (now called Social Farms & Gardens).
The event enables London’s city farms and community gardens to showcase their many community and educational services and achievements.
Click on the video above for some great action from the day (thanks to Capel Manor College) and see below for a small selection of images from the event: