MindFood is an ecotherapy social enterprise based in Ealing that supports people from West London with mental health issues to improve their wellbeing and be equipped with new skills through growing and selling food.
We do this through:
- Offering a range of nature-based, therapeutic courses that help people to manage and improve their wellbeing
- Equipping people with practical skills in how to grow food and horticulture
- Providing opportunities to build new social connections and social capital through our courses and through selling our ‘good mood food’ at farmers markets
MindFood is based near Hanger Lane, at the Cleveley Crescent Allotments. The gates can be found next to 1 Cleveley Crescent, and the postcode is W5 1DZ.
- Landmarks to look out for are the McDonalds and Wickes opposite, on the Alperton road after the Hanger Lane Gyratory.
- The easiest way to get there is on the 483 bus (ie the old 83), and get off at the Quill Street stop.
- Or by tube, Hanger Lane is 5 mins walk away.