The project is aiming to transform a well-established community garden into an edible forest garden designed to provide a low-maintenance sustainable based-food production in a safe and relax environment. The space is being transformed into an educational and ecological space where horticultural and environmental skills can be shared to contribute to a greener place to live.
- Gardening sessions led by community groups/volunteers
- Forest gardening sessions for young people, including gardening techniques to increase wildlife and informal horticultural training.
- Educational sessions for schools to bring children closer to nature
- Activities and workshops around the garden using local resources to connect people with their local green space
- Outdoor cooking sessions (clay oven)