A conference exploring and celebrating the links between community growing, care farming, health and wellbeing will take place in Manchester in April, which will also mark the official launch of a major new organisation following the merger of the Federation of City Farms & Community Gardens...
FCFCG has had an office in Scotland since 2005 and we've done lots of great work inspiring an innovative community growing movement.
We work closely with the Scottish Government and have forged close partnerships with other Scottish organisations. If you want to find out more, or join in, or even set up your own community garden in Scotland you have come to the right place. Here you can:
- Shape Your Local Food Growing Strategy - View our special Local Food Growing Strategy page for information on how you can influence Scottish Government policy
- Subscribe to our e-bulletin. Just email email@example.com with your contact details.
- Go to our Information Resources Page to find key documents relating to Scotland (type 'Scotland' into the search box on that page to access the resources).
- Read the annual report on our work in Scotland and a summary of the results of a survey of our members in Scotland carried out in 2016 here.
- Find out more about our partnerships