A new organisation to support and promote land-based community development, green care and social care in the UK, has been officially launched by Lord Donald of Kirkharle today (April 24) at the opening of the Growing Better Lives conference in Manchester. Called Social Farms &...
FCFCG has had an office in Scotland since 2005 and we've done lots of great work inspiring an innovative community growing movement.
We work closely with the Scottish Government and have forged close partnerships with other Scottish organisations. If you want to find out more, or join in, or even set up your own community garden in Scotland you have come to the right place. Here you can:
- Subscribe to our e-bulletin. Just email email@example.com with your contact details.
- Scotland Mentor Project - Read our report on this scheme using the following link: Mentor Report
- Read the annual report on our work in Scotland and a summary of the results of a survey of our members in Scotland carried out in 2016 here.
- Go to our Information Resources Page to find key documents relating to Scotland (type 'Scotland' into the search box on that page to access the resources).
- Find out more about our partnerships