Thinking about setting up a community growing project or care farm in Scotland?
We are here to help you develop and sustain your project. Our friendly Scotland team has lots of hands-on experience of community growing, in all its shapes and sizes, from a small back green to a city farm. We can also refer you to a Social Farms & Gardens’ team with expertise in care farming.
We are passionate about supporting you because we know the difference your work can make in communities across Scotland. We can help you build up and make the most of your resources, knowledge and skills, so your project and the community it serves can thrive.
- We offer a free and flexible enquiry service to talk through any aspect of your project, from plants to people and everything in between. This is available to everyone - by phone, by email or, where possible, on-site.
- We have resources available, created especially for projects based in Scotland. Go to our Resources Page and type 'Scotland' into the search box on that page to access the resources.
- Subscribe to our e-bulletin which includes news, events, resources, funding and other opportunities in Scotland. Just email email@example.com with your contact details.
It’s free to join us and our members in Scotland benefit from the following:
- Regional training and networking events – an opportunity to meet others involved with community growing in your area, to share expertise and learn from each other.
- Interpretation of the Scottish policies and legislation that affect your project.
- Representation at policy level, with funders and other key stakeholders to build support for the work that you do.
- Plus, all the benefits for our members UK-wide, listed in the link above.
We hope you will choose to become a member - together we have a stronger voice. You can be part of a growing movement, and we can represent you and the sector most effectively.
We love to hear from our members or anyone looking to find out more. Our contact details are below. We also have a dedicated Facebook page and Twitter feed for Scotland. Just let us know if you have any content you’d like us to share.
Find out more about our services
- Is your organisation looking for bespoke training?
- Are you a business looking to offer corporate support?
- Are you interested in partnering with us on an aspect of our work?
- Or would you like to find out how we can help you in the public sector?
Founded in Scotland in 2006 we have a proven track record of supporting the community growing network to establish, develop sustainably and thrive. As the benefits of community growing are increasingly understood there is more demand for our services than ever. If you need bespoke advice ,tailored training or a package of support over a period of time in your setting or local authority area why not build our services into your funding application.
If you’d like to know more about working collaboratively we’d love to hear from you, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org