Nature's Path competition winners Lavender Place Community Garden will be unveiling their new "Nature's Path Wellbeing Garden" at a launch event on Friday 20th August in Reading.
Social Farms & Gardens partnered with Nature's Path to support the development of a new community space around the theme of "Grow Your Own".
Everyone is invited to the official opening to see the newly installed garden, enjoy a free Nature’s Path breakfast and have some garden based fun!
Event Date: Friday 20th August
Event start time: 08:30
Event end time: 11:30
Venue address: Lavender Place Community Gardens, Queens Walk, Reading RG1 7AE
• Free Nature’s Path cereal and granola breakfast bar. Gluten free menu available.
• Planting Play Bed – we’ll have a play flower bed perfect for anyone who just can’t resist getting stuck in.
• Potting Table - Strawberries are the perfect fruit to accompany your brekkie. At our potting table you’ll find everything you need to grow them from seed.
• Garden Find and Seek game – will you be able to follow the trail to find items around the garden and get your name on the hay bale of fame?
• You can also find out more about Lavender Place Community Gardens, Food4Families and Nature’s Path’s involvement from our team.
• Grand unveiling: take a moment to ‘toast’ the opening of the new Wellbeing Garden with us at 11am