Reopening after lockdown - Glossary of what to consider
This is a glossary of topics to consider as coronavirus lockdown eases. It is based on insights from Social Farms & Gardens members. This document is a suitable start for small and large projects, gardens and farms and food growing sites in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and England.
The glossary covers the following topics:
5. Care Farms
6. Charitable aims
7. Cleaning and Hygiene
8. Closing (for another lockdown)
10. Finances, Fundraising, Furlough
11. First aid
12. Food and Drink
15. Internet / Online
20. Risk Assessments
21. Safeguarding and GDPR
22. Spaces and Social distancing
It will help you think though:
• Whether to reopen your farm or garden fully, partially or not at all.
• What to have in place in order to reopen.
• What you may want to adapt.