There are plenty of possibilities for working together.
Social Farms & Gardens can support you to:
- Develop a workplace allotment/garden for your employees.
- Develop a bespoke nature-based team-building opportunity or programme for your employees [LINK].
- Create or adapt a brand line that provides a donation to SF&G for the benefit of our members across the UK.
- Sponsoring a programme such as training or awards.
- Administer a fund programme to support our nature-based community activities throughout the UK.
- Offer discount promotions on your products for our members.
- Launch a community or education project around food growing, wildlife, local pride or another issue.
- Work in partnership to create a competition for our members.
- … or try something unique and completely different!
Hear about more about how our partnership work with Copper Beech Play came about:
To discuss ideas and forge a mutually beneficial relationship, call us on 0117 923 1800 or email: [email protected]