Work with your local community
Find Social Farms & Gardens members in your local area with our interactive map
How could you support a local organisation?
- Team action days – A very popular way to team up with a group in your area. You could make it a one-off event or a series of sessions throughout the year. Find out more about what these involve and how to book one here.
- Make a financial donation.
- Sponsor a garden, adopt an animal, sponsor an event – through your charity budget or through staff fundraising.
- Share your resources, such as donating meeting space, catering kitchen hire or offering to print publicity and signs.
- Share your professional skills for example accountancy, legal support, HR advice, data management, electrical work, plumbing, signwriting, social media, film-making.
- Become a trustee. Charities really value the professional skills and connections you can offer.
- Hold your meetings and events in a beautiful outdoor space with great facilities.
- Find a new way to work in partnerships with a local farm or garden.
Check out our Business Heroes Toolkit for more inspiration and ideas.