Join other London community gardeners and farmers to discover how Sufra NW London are developing their Community Garden (St Raphael’s Edible Garden) with their Food Bank operation. Hear from those involved in this unique project.
When: Tuesday 15th January 2019, 09:30 am to 04:00 pm
Where: Sufra NW London, 160 Pitfield Way, Stonebridge, London, NW10 0PW
Led by: Jim Sheeran, St Raphael Community Garden
- Explore how Sufra manage volunteers. How they bring 'in kind' benefits to the community garden and discuss how we show the proof of impact to the local community
- Describe the process of developing this project from scratch
- Explore the gardens, pond, our tipi, and meet Sami’s Chickens!
- Provide you with freshly cooked social enterprise lunch
- Come and join us afterwards at our Community Kitchen meal starting 6pm