CLAS case studies
Find out more about the groups and projects that have used the Community Land Advisory Service in Wales.
CLAS Cymru Award case studies
The CLAS Awards started in 2019 and are funded by the Welsh Government. The award is run by Social Farms and Gardens to recognise the community management of green spaces.
Take a look at the stories of some of our past winners below, or visit our CLAS Awards page to find out more.
Even though the CLAS Cymru Awards could not take place in March 2020 as planned due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we still awarded 15 amazing community green space projects with CLAS Community Management Awards.
1) 2020 Case Study - Bangor Healing Garden Volunteering project
2) 2020 Case Study Golygfa Gwydyr
3) 2020 Case Study Tregarth Community Allotments
4) Case Study Deri Woods 2020
5) Case Study Y Plas 2020
6) Cilybebyll Community Growers Case Study 2020
7) CLAS Cymru Case Study Cynon Valley Organic Adventures 2020
8) CLAS Cymru Case Study Cae Bodfach 2020
9) CLAS Cymru Case Study Fishponds Park Panteg 2020
10) CLAS Cymru Case Study Mackintosh Community Garden 2020
11) Clydach Community Garden Case Study
12) Kilgetty Case Study 2020
13) Outside Lives Case Study
14) Seaview Case Study 2020
15) Tremains Woodland Rangers case study
As part of the CLAS Cymru Community Management Awards 2019 we provided 12 case studies on the awarded projects. Find out more about each project below.
1) Bryn Gwalia
2) Common Ground Green Cities
3) Digging Deeside
4) Garth Hillside Organic Garden
5) Hafod Walled Garden
6) Llandrindod Community Pomarium
7) Llanfrechfa Grange
8) Mayhill Washing Lake
9) Monks Wood Sustainable Wick
10) Rheola Walled Garden
11) Shaw Woodlands
12) Open Newtown